Best Seller English Vocabulary book v/s Coaching institutes

Best Seller English Vocabulary book v/s Coaching institutes
-->
A few days ago, I want to inquire how the English coaching institutes are earning lot of money & establishing in every town and city day by day. During this I came to contact some students who were getting coaching for competitive exams and spending lot of money on their coaching specially for English learning for exams like Bank PO, UPSC, GRE, CAT, SSC, GMAT, SAT, MAT, IELTS, TOEFL, IBSAT, SAIL, GAIL, NFL, ONGC, SNAP etc.
In the mean time I met some students who told me about the book name "RIGI MIRACLE". I took it that the book would be about learning magics. But when I saw the book it was about learning English words by magic with true to its name Read It Grasp It (RIGI MIRACLE). The students told me that since they had bought that book they had been learning English Vocabulary them self very easily.
The students said "this book really works wonders in learning English vocabulary.
I found the book is really a revolutionary step in learning & memorizing vocabulary in such a short time. Every student should have this book for learning English and obtaining success in any competitive exams".
Due to this book many coaching institutes are closed who were claiming that they would memorize vocabulary to students. I feel this book is a mile stone in learning & memorizing English vocabulary just by reading.
Impressed by this book I met author Mr. Umesh Sehgal. The author told me that he saw many times the students learn English vocabulary by  cramming with stress on their mind. I was thinking for a long time to solve this problem of students, So that they can learn English in easy & enjoyable manner. I knew mnemonics so I applied this method properly in writing my book & book is working wonders.
After a short meeting with the author I was very much impressed that the book is selling like hot cakes even when it is not available in the open market. It can be purchased only from direct publication website http://www.rigipublication.com/ - S. Abhimanayu